My role in this video project was illustrator. I was given ideas of what to draw to explain the process of nitrates and I drew them on the whiteboard, which we used for the base of the illustration. I also chose one song that we could use in the video.
I felt that I did best on the illustrations. It was easy for me to draw what I thought of when my team mates shared what part of the video was next and needed an image. I feel that I should make a few more drawings to describe the nitrate process, so that the video doesn't seem too jumpy.
One challenge I faced in this project was finding a good picture-taking space for the drawings since the lighting was a bit off. I didn't overcome this challenge.